Attorney at law, Law Firm’s employee since 2007, permanent collaborator since 2011.
In the Law Firm he practices trade law, construction and investmentprocurement law. He represents Clients in court proceedings and proceedings before Krajowa Izba Odwoławcza (National Chamber of Appeal).
- Graduated from the University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration;
- Completed the legal training in Warsaw;
- Attorney at law since 2011;
- Completed postgraduate studies in public procurement law organised by the University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (2012).
Has been affiliated with E. Guzowska, K. J. Kawecki i S-ka Law Firm since the beginning of his professional work. Provides legal services to commercial entities in Polish and English.
Author of publications on construction projects and public procurement law. Publications and opinions:
- „Czego nie musi ujawniać przedsiębiorca, gdy ubiega się o zamówienia”;
- „Przezorny – zabezpieczony”;
- „Biznes za publiczny grosz”.