Monika Cresson, of counsel
- has been collaborating with Ewa Guzowska’s law firm since 1993;
- has been collaborating with KGK Law Firm since 2001;
- avocatassocié in a French law firm Fidal ;
- member of the Barreau des Hauts de Seine and Okręgowa Izby Radców Prawnych (District Chamber of Legal Advisers) in Warsaw.
- Université de Paris II Assas, Faculty of Law, with a major in commercial law, with the highest score;
- Ph.D. at law.
Specialist in the fields of:
- French and Polish trade and commercial law, including legal auditing, mergers and acquisitions
Experience: Has a long experience as an international lawyer, including the cooperation between French and Polish entities; due to her Polish origin, knowledge of French and Polish law and understanding of both cultures, she is a bridge and a guide for French investors in implementing capital projects in Poland. Together with the Law Firm she participated in important negotiations for the purchasing and subscription of shares in Polish companies by French investors. Offers her services in mergers, restructuring of corporate groups and other unconventional operations in the field of Polish and French commercial law. Advises Polish entities starting their business or already running their business in France. Offers her services in French, Polish and English.